What to remember about San Antonio, other than The Alamo
- The 8th largest city in the United States.
- Bexar County’s population exceeds 1.5 million.
- An educated, qualified workforce of more than 900,000.
- Four major colleges and universities provide a higher education to 123,000 students.
- Ranks #11 in Forbes 2008 100 Best Cities for Jobs and 5th in job growth.
- #1 Visitor destination in Texas, with over 21 million visitors annually.
- Travel + Leisure magazine recently named San Antonio as one of America’s favorite cities (#11 in the Top 25).
- Home of the four time NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs.
- Host of numerous national sporting events including the 2008 NCAA Men’s Final Four Basketball Championship.
Next: A vibrant place to live and work